Precision Right Angle Bevel Gearboxes
When you need a high-precision right angle bevel gearbox that you can count on, choose GAM. Our V Series spiral bevel gearboxes are highly configurable, reliable, and economical right angle solutions designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Precision cut spiral bevel gears are hardened and then lapped in pairs for ideal tooth contact and torque transmission
- 13 frame sizes with a multitude of shaft confi gurations, can be oriented in any direction to easily incorporate into your machine design
- Ratios of 1:1 up to 6:1
- VC series with integrated motor mount
- Efficiency of 94% to 98%
- Backlash of 10 and 30 arcmin (reduced backlash versions available)
- Torques up to 4,440 Nm (39,297 lb-in)
- Frame sizes from 27 mm (1.06”) to 350 mm (13.78”)
- Power up to 267 kW (360 hp)
Many Configurations: Adaptable to Any Application
Whether you need to multiply torque, decrease or increase motor speed, or simply turn a right angle,the modular design of our spiral bevel gearboxes means that they can be configured for virtually any application.
- Power Transmission: High quality and durability for reliable power transmission
- Motion Control Precision: positioning and an integrated motor mount and coupling for easy and economical motion control
Special Options for Special Applications
From stainless steel shafts, electrolytic nickel coated housings, VITON® seals, to NOTOX® lubrication, GAM V-Series can be designed for use in industries that have strict requirements including pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, and food processing.