SPH Inline Helical Planetary Gear Reducers
The SPH inline helical planetary gearbox is the highest precision servo gearbox solution for today's demanding motion control applications. With helical gears, the SPH is designed for dynamic and cyclic applications and can also be optimized for high speed and continuous duty applications
- Smooth, quiet operation and high torque and accuracy with precision helical gearing
- Superior stiffness for high torsional rigidity
- Low backlash < 4 arcmin
- Available in 6 frame sizes with nominal torque ratings from 15 to up to 900Nm
- Easy integration with 4 output configurations and integrated motor mount plate
- U.S. manufacturing for short lead times
The SPH gearbox performance and quality, along with GAM’s manufacturing flexibility and overall service, will provide you with the best solution on the market.
GAM Helical Gearing Makes the Difference
- Greater torque density from wider gears
- Gear face width up to 70% larger than than competitor gears
- Greater tooth contact
- Case hardened gears which imparts strength deeper into the gear compared to nitriding which hardens just the surface.
- Optimized helix angle for maximum torque density