GCL Series Zero-Backlash Robotic Cycloidal Gearboxes
GAM’s GCL Series Robotic Cycloidal Gearboxes provide precise point-to-point motion with zero backlash and high impact resistance.
GCL Series Robotic Planetary Gear Reducers
Available with integrated pre-stage and motor adapter customized to your application. With our value-add manufacturing and engineering collaboration, we can work with you to integrate the GCL series robotic planetary gear reducers into your application.
- Backlash of ≤1 arcmin with lost motion of ≤1 arcmin
- Withstands the frequent start-stop impact loads of industrial robots with impact resistance 5x nominal torque
- Multi-tooth meshing for torsional rigidity
- Multiple sizes and ratios with flange or hollow flange output
- Available as
- Component with loose input shaft/pinion (GCLC-F, GCLC-H)
- Gearbox with cover, integrated input, and motor mounting plate (GCL-F)
- Drops in for many competitors’ products
- Integrated motor adapter plate ready to mount your motor
- Optional integrated pre-stage
GCL Cycloidal with Pre-Stage for Easy Integration
Do you need a cycloidal gearbox with additional reduction or a right angle input?
GAM provides a complete gearbox, including the integrated pre-stage, ready to mount into your application. A single produt with a single part number simplifies ordering.
Pre-Stage options include:
- Right angle turn with additional speed reduction using hypoid gearing for a compact configuration
- Right angle turn in low ratios from 5:1 down to 1:1
- Inline configuration with additional speed reduction
As with all GAM gearboxes, the GCL cycloidal with pre-stage comes with a motor adapter plate ready to mount your motor
The GCL cycloidal is well suited to high-end industrial robotics and motion control applications with its ability to withstand start-stop impact loads five times nominal torque.
- Tool changers
- Pick & Place
GCL Robotic Cycloidal Models
Contact the GAM Team
Have questions? Our team of experts can help! Give us a call at 888-426-7117 or fill out the form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.